International Business and Communication
Study area: Social Sciences
Study field: International Business
Study language: Lithuanian
To prepare specialists of international business, able to establish and manage an international business company, to initiate and implement business projects, corresponding to company goals consumer needs, to develop systems of internal and external communication which ensure effective communication with business partners and customers in national and international markets.
A graduate of studies will be able:
- To integrally apply knowledge of economics, management and other social sciences when solving complex business tasks in the changing international markets.
- To creatively apply modern information technologies and communication models when acting in multicultural teams and global business environment under conditions of competition and risk.
- To independently do market research, to identify the potential of target markets and, depending on market features, to form a company's communication strategy and coordinate a marketing complex.
- To analyze and assess international business environment, trends of business development when implementing company goals and making strategic decisions on business development.
- To plan the activity of an international business company when drawing various funding sources, when efficiently controlling human, tangible and financial resources of a company in the stages of business establishment and development.
- To control the processes of an international business company's activity when applying efficient methods of management and when assuring the quality of implemented activity and projects.
- To create and develop systems of internal and external communication of an international business company, which form a company's image and help to efficiently communicate a company's offers in international markets.
- Independently and responsibly make strategic business decisions necessary for an efficient change management in a company.
- To communicate professionally and constructively cooperate with customers, business partners when implementing international business projects in the country and abroad.
- Constantly assess and improve one's professional activity and to learn independently when adapting to the changing conditions of business environment and technological advance.
Full - time - 3 years, Part - time - 4 years
|I year:||II year:||III year:|
|III year:||IV year:|
Graduates will be able to establish the chosen direction businesses enterprises, organize international businesses, and manage internal and external communications of the company, to work as functional department heads and specialists in international business ventures also as project managers or sales managers.
Career Center is an SMK department, which provides individual career planning, work/internship search consultations, helps pupils to make independent, related to studies decisions, and for students – to integrate successfully into study process and labour market, coordinates Alumni Club activity and implements monitoring of graduates, communicates with social partners and representatives of the employers, organises seminars, courses and lectures.
After graduating from International Business study programme students can continue studies in Lithuanian and foreign higher schools implementing II cycle study programmes. Graduates can also study in accordance with the non-degree study programmes.