Admission for Spring 2024 studies - Apply now!
Gain a Professional Bachelor’s degree in 3 years while studying in Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania!
Join #smklife and build your career in Europe. Study where it feels GOOD!
At SMK University of Applied Sciences in Vilnius you will enjoy a vibrant city full of opportunities, a modern campus and its facilities, a strong international student community, and an ideal balance of theoretical and practical teachings by SMK lecturers-practitioners in order to prepare you for a successful career. This is a place for you to feel inspired and become the best version of yourself.
We offer 3 international Bachelor’s programs in Business and Public Management for the Spring Intake.
Spring 2024 admission application deadlines:
The intake for the Spring semester will be open from September 1st. The Spring semester studies start on February 1.
- December 15 – for Applicants from non-EU/EFTA countries
- January 1st – for Applicants from EU countries and non-EU/EFTA countries with Lithuanian VFS centres.
Speak with our admission team yourself or together with your parents and learn more about SMK, study programs, the admission process, or Vilnius, Lithuania.
Bachelor's Study Programmes in English available for 2024 Spring:
- International Business
- Marketing and Advertising
- Tourism and Recreation
Certificate preparatory course:
Why SMK University of Applied Sciences?
EXCEPTIONAL. MODERN. CREATIVE.
Established in 1994, SMK is Lithuania’s largest private institution and is proud to have risen to the very top in Lithuanian private college rankings.
Our philosophy begins with recognizing the unique, special, and UNLIMITED POTENTIAL of every student. At SMK we will educate, encourage and empower our next generation.
SMK has created an ALTERNATIVE EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING METHOD combining an ideal balance of theoretical and practical knowledge. Therefore, after graduation, every student is confident to start a successful career journey relying on their solid practical experience.
- Accredited by CQAHE under the Ministry of Education and Science
- The SMK degree is recognized worldwide
- Granted the ERASMUS Charter for Higher Education (ECHE)
- 92% employability rate after graduation
- More than 150 international students from over 25 different countries
- Over 4 500 students at 3 different campuses in Lithuania
- 10 international study programmes in English
- 100 international cooperation agreements from 25 countries
- ⅕ students get employed in companies, where they did a traineeship
- 65% of teaching staff are practitioners working in outstanding business companies
Why Vilnius, Lithuania?
Since 2004, Lithuania has been a part of the European Union, and we can boast that we have one of the fastest-growing economies and the highest number of educated people in the EU. Here you will find MODERN cities, beautiful nature, friendly people, and a SAFE and inspiring environment to be a student. Lithuania provides numerous opportunities to start your own business, work in small or medium-sized ventures, or join world-renowned international companies situated here. As an international student, you are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week in Lithuania.
Lithuanian and Vilnius facts:
- Lithuania is the geographical center of Europe
- One of the cheapest countries to live in the European Union
- Lithuania is TOP 5 country in Europe with the happiest employees, according to MSPA Europe / Africa’s NHS survey, 2017
- Since September, 2022, all the students are allowed to work 40 hours per week, meaning, you can have a full time job when studying at SMK
- Vilnius is TOP 6 city for the best work-life balance globally, according to OECD Better life index 2019
- The most educated country in the EU - 94% of our population has a secondary or higher education degree
- Ranked #1 among CEE regions in Green City Index
- Ranked fastest public Wi-fi in the world (wired) in 2018
- The language spoken in Lithuania is the oldest in the world
- Fun fact: Vilnius is the only capital in the world that you can fly a hot air balloon over. Lithuania is #1 for the highest number of hot air balloons per person!
© Go Vilnius_Vilnius Rooftop Red
Vilnius is a booming economic hub with advanced technological companies, thus providing students with numerous educational and internship opportunities. Because of fast-growing modern buildings and having a UNESCO-protected old town, Vilnius exemplifies the perfect combination of the old and the new.
If you already know which study programme to apply to and which career path you would like to follow, apply NOW:
Register for free online consultation
Thanks for stopping by to get to know SMK. Look around you - the world is waiting for you to make your ideas a reality. It is ok if you have a lot of questions and you don’t know which direction to take. The best discoveries await those who dare to try! Please fill out this form, and we will contact you to set up the time for a personal consultation, where we will be able to answer you any questions about the admission and visa process, living in Vilnius, or guide you in choosing the right study programme.