SMK advises interested students to register for individual consultation
Deciding who to become as a professional and what to study is a tough choice. Therefore, SMK International Relations Office offers interested students to register for free individual consultation, where our professional will explain possibilities of studying at SMK University of Applied Social Sciences, visa and admission process, introduce the student to offered international study programmes and help him/her decide what would fit him/her the most.
We offer consultations in English and Russian languages and we invite students to join consultations with their parents!
WHY SMK UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SOCIAL SCIENCES?
Established in 1994, SMK is Lithuania’s largest private institution and is proud to have risen to the very top in Lithuanian private college rankings.
Our philosophy begins with recognizing the unique, special and unlimited potential of every student. At SMK we will educate, encourage and empower our next generation.
- Digital Communication
- Transport and Logistics Business
- Tourism and Recreation
- Marketing and Advertising Creation
- International Business
- Programming and Multimedia
- Video Creation and Media
- Aesthetic Cosmetology
- English Foundation Programme (Certificate programme)
Tuition fees for academic year 2021-2022 for non-EU students range from 2980-3780eu.
20% Scholarship for Eastern Partnership Countries
40% Talent Scholarship
For more information about the scholarships and requirements please contact email@example.com
- Accredited by CQAHE under the Ministry of Education and Science
- The SMK degree is recognized worldwide
- Granted the ERASMUS Charter for Higher Education (ECHE)
- 92% employability rate after graduation
- More than 100 international students from over 25 different countries
- Over 3 000 students at 3 different campuses
- 7 international study programmes in English
WHY VILNIUS, LITHUANIA?
Since 2004, Lithuania has been a part of the European Union, and we can boast that we have one of the fastest growing economies and the highest number of educated people in the EU. Here you will find modern cities, beautiful nature, friendly people and a safe and inspiring environment to be a student. Lithuania provides numerous of opportunities to start your own business, work in small or medium-sized ventures, or join world renowned international companies situated here.
- Geographical center of Europe
- One of the least expensive countries to live in the European Union
- The most educated country in EU - 94% of our population has a secondary or higher education degree.
- Ranked #1 among CEE region in Green City Index.
- Ranked fastest public Wi-fi in the world (wired) in 2018
Vilnius is a booming economic hub with advanced technological companies, thus providing students with numerous educational and internship opportunities. Because of fast growing modern buildings and having UNESCO protected old town, Vilnius exemplifies the perfect combination of the old and the new.
DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER HERE
After registration, we will contact you within 1-2 working days and set up the best time for you.
Register for free online consultation
Thanks for stopping by to get to know SMK. Look around you - the world is waiting for you to make your ideas a reality. It is ok if you have a lot of questions and you don’t know which direction to take. The best discoveries await those who dare to try! Please fill out this form, and we will contact you to set up the time for a personal consultation, where we will be able to answer you any questions about the admission and visa process, living in Vilnius, or guide you in choosing the right study programme.