SMK offers scholarships to the best students
We invite the best SMK students to apply for a scholarship! Application deadline: January 31st.
For 28 years SMK has been educating the young generation, fostering learning-based values, and promoting personal and professional growth of SMK students. We are pleased with a high-level of engagement that our students demonstrate at the University and beyond. We are proud of our students who are Creators and SUPERHEROES of our community.
Seeking to celebrate the progress and initiative of its students SMK announces the granting of SMK scholarships to its best students.
Applicants for the SMK scholarship have to meet all of the below criteria:
- The grade average of the student in the current semester should be not lower than 8.5;
- Active participation in the organisation of SMK events, initiatives, volunteer activities, conferences;
- Achievements in sports, volunteering or other public activities. Documentary evidence (diplomas, written acknowledgements, certificates must be provided).
Students who have a history of academic or financial arrears are not eligible for the scholarship.
The amounts of scholarships available in the spring semester of academic year 2021-2022 are as follows:
- 200 Eur;
- 300 Eur;
- 500 Eur.
SMK also offers the following tuition fee reductions:
- 10% reduction for family members of SMK students or alumni;
- 30% reduction for the second SMK degree studies.
If you have any questions, please e-mail Ilma Ruškienė at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for free online consultation
Thanks for stopping by to get to know SMK. Look around you - the world is waiting for you to make your ideas a reality. It is ok if you have a lot of questions and you don’t know which direction to take. The best discoveries await those who dare to try! Please fill out this form, and we will contact you to set up the time for a personal consultation, where we will be able to answer you any questions about the admission and visa process, living in Vilnius, or guide you in choosing the right study programme.