SMK offers Scholarships to the best students
Are you active, motivated, constantly improving your CV and gaining new experience with various extracurricular activities, and you are also no stranger to academic progress? Then this is the news for you!
If your priority is creativity and academic achievements, and you devote time to initiatives and activities during your studies, the incentive scholarship is just for you!
- Scholarship amounts of 20, 50, and 80 percent discounts are available on the tuition fees for one semester.
- The scholarship competition is organized once a semester. It is published on social networks administered by SMK and on students' e-mail addresses.
- The incentive scholarship is awarded once per semester.
Applications can be made every semester if the applicant/student meets the following requirements:
- The academic progress average of the semester of a student already studying at the SMK must not be lower than 8.5 points;
- The activity of the student in events, organized by the International Student Network, which he presents when filling out the motivation form, is also evaluated;
- Students must have SKVC recognition.
In order to apply for an incentive scholarship, it is necessary to fill out a motivational form:
The motivational questionnaire can be filled out until August 26, 2022.
The results of the incentive scholarship competition are analyzed by a commission consisting of the director, head of academic activities, heads of study programs, a student representative of the International Students Network, and staff coordinating student initiatives. Students are informed about the results of the competition by e-mail specified in the motivational form. The results of the selection competition will be announced by September 30, 2022.
Important! Other scholarships (e.g. Eastern Partnership scholarship) which you have received before, are not cumulative with Incentive Scholarship.
Please, note: The number of scholarship places is limited. Priority for scholarships will be given to applicants who have applied earlier.
Other types of discounts:
- Family members of SMK students and graduates receive a 10% discount;
- 30% discount applies to a student's second studies at the SMK University of Applied Social Sciences
For any questions, you can address the Scholarship Coordinator, Ilma Ruškienė firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about other Scholarships can be found here.
Be so much more
Register for free online consultation
Thanks for stopping by to get to know SMK. Look around you - the world is waiting for you to make your ideas a reality. It is ok if you have a lot of questions and you don’t know which direction to take. The best discoveries await those who dare to try! Please fill out this form, and we will contact you to set up the time for a personal consultation, where we will be able to answer you any questions about the admission and visa process, living in Vilnius, or guide you in choosing the right study programme.