How to apply
We welcome applications from students from all around the world and from a wide variety of educational systems. We do not take into consideration an applicant’s race, religion, national origin, sex or country citizenship in determining admission to the college programs. The application deadline for foreign students (except Erasmus) the 30th of June. However, we strongly advice that those applicants who require visas and Temporary Residence Permit (citizens from non-EU countries) should apply at least 4-6 months before this deadline taking into account that visa procedure might take up to 3 months.
If you wish to be admitted to SMK undergraduate programmes, you must have successfully completed 12 years (in some cases 11) of formal education (secondary education). Also you should have sufficient knowledge of English (Upper intermediate and higher) and of course be very motivated to study here.
Considering the fact that applying to university could be very stressful and confusing SMK International Office will be always available to help you, guide you and assist you in submitting the required paperwork. To make it faster and more easier for students, all documents could be submitted via e-mail and if we find necessary we will request originals.
We will be pleased to provide you with all necessary application materials as well as with any course or programme you may require. Please note, that students are coming from all over the world from different educational systems with different educational backgrounds therefore in some cases SMK admissions committee might request some additional documents in order to evaluate applications.
If you have any specific questions in regards to application procedure please contact
International Relations Department:
Head of International Studies
Kalvariju 137E, Room 102
Phone:+370 5 2043255
Phone: +370 652 00596
Bellow you will find the list of documents that we need in order to porcess your application. Please send everything to this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An Application Form;
- A receipt of the paid application fee (120 Euro); ( SMK bank details here)
- A Copy of a valid Passport;
- A Copy of a School Leaving Certificate or a College Diploma;
Note: If your School Leaving Certificate or a College Diploma is in a language other than English, they have to be translated into English.
- An official recognition of the School leaving certificate obtained from the Lithuanian Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (CQAHE) more information and how to apply here: http://www.skvc.lt/default/en/60/apply/documentation_requirements;
- A Copy of the International English Language Test Certificate confirming the applicant’s knowledge of English at Higher Intermediate level or its equivalent (5,5 and higher);
- A Motivational Essay (Topic indicated in the application form).