Video Production and Media
Study area: Art
Study field: Media Art Studies
Study language: Lithuanian
To prepare creators of video, able to design media products independently or in the team, through application of the modern principles of video and the technologies of the new media, to act innovatively and responsibly in the national and international market of audiovisual industries.
A graduate of studies will be able:
- To creatively apply in one's professional activity knowledge of art nature and development, the modern processes of art and culture, principles of artistic expression, media technologies and techniques, used in an audiovisual production, and interrelations between audiovisual art and other types of visual art.
- To define a field of one's creative interests, to formulate artistic/creative goals and to reasonably choose means of artistic expression, production methods and forms to implement a creative idea.
- To analyze the processes taking place in the area of art, possibilities of environment, audiovisual needs of media market and trends of development, in order to form an individual creative touch and to make responsible decisions in professional activity.
- To create ideological creative conception of video production, using the laws and principles of artistic expression, directing, film language, individual and group methods of generating creative ideas and alternatives.
- To form a creative team for realizing an video production, to motivate it and control rationally while undertaking responsibility for the quality of activity, through application of the principles of producing activity and team cooperation as well as the models of professional communication.
- To create and realize, maintain and, if necessary, develop an original creation of video or a creative project, based on author directing or attitude and needs of a customer.
- To professionally apply and coordinate visual and sound means of expression, computer and website technologies while realizing creative idea and presenting the products of individual creation.
- To communicate with specialists/colleagues, society, representatives of other areas, professionally and following professional ethics when solving tasks of one's own and general professional activity, when presenting creative activity and its results.
- To perceive the aesthetical value of art, moral principles of professional activity and undertakes social responsibility for the impact of one's creative activity on the cultural development, welfare and environment;
- To foresee the perspectives of professional development and to implement them generalising individual experience when learning to apply innovative methods of professional activity adapting to the changing conditions of professional an inviroment and technological advancement.
Mode of study: Full - time
Duration of studies: 3 years
|I year:||II year:||III year:|